Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Two Towers

Welcome to my office


That's the command chair. Reporters might like to think the front seat is the command chair, but this is really the place where the action is.

This is also where I spent most of the day. It was pretty cool that I got to go up to the 18th floor at the criminal courts building. That's where the District Attorney's office is located. Steven Weber (from "Wings", the TV sitcom not the band) Had a limited series recently and I think it's interesting to see what the reality of the situation was as compared to the TV reality. I don't think you ever saw the heavy security door and the plexiglass barrier in the lobby to his offices. There was also a very bored officer watching things at a desk in the hall.

Sheriff at the Corner across from the Men's Central Jail

No comments: