Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Courtney Love makes an appearance

This was the only shot I had time to snap. It's really difficult to hold the news camera in one hand and the digital still camera in the other. This is where we get our bad name, but don't feel too sorry for Courtney. She could have done her talking from behind a roped off area. As a matter of fact, she was parked on the other side of the building. We were shooting a press conference with the prosecution attorney when she came out to talk one-on-one with a reporter. We bailed on the attorney and converged on Courtney.


4 comments:

allxthatsxleft said...

Your blog is very interesting... I'd love to have your job. Very fun.

karria said...

Hmmm slacking a little Frank.....love your log

beFrank said...

I sort of have to remember that I'm paid well to do a job. I don't doubt that there might be concerns from my employer that I'm not focused on that job if I'm taking digital stills. Aware as I am that there are cameras everywhere (Big Brother watching? Yeah, he is), it still made me laugh when I realized after I quickly took this shot (shooting blind from the back of the crowd), there were several news cameras on the opposite side from where I stood that had clear shots of me in the background. If they used that footage, I might be seen on other news channels. My bosses watch a lot of news and again, they might have questions as to what was I doing taking still pictures?

River said...

cool blog. looking forward to seeing some more celeb pics:D