Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm not surprised by this. . .

. . .but I have to admit, this is just how I'm feeling today. I'm sure there are many days where I'm more Tigger or Eeyore. Piglet rarely, but never ever Rabbit.

HASH(0x88fe640)
You are Winnie the Pooh! Although very loyal to
your friends, your drive to fulfill your own
desires sometimes gets the better of you.


Which Winnie the Pooh character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

It felt like it was time to let the heavier content take a break (I was depressing myself with some of these posts). It's been a quiet week so far and I like having the luxury of blogging on whatever moves me at the moment. We have to chase the news so often and fill that air time, it's nice to be able to not feel guilty for taking it easy. I know the lazy days can end at any point and the quiet is just a matter of point of view. There's always something going on in the world. The day or the story might be just waiting to really kick my ass. It's good that I've had a chance to relax at home and not have to deal with the bad or the ugly on the job.

I like that I feel rested and ready to say something if something needs to be said. It's also nice that for the recent handful of words that I've written, I'm okay with not having said much at all.

My lovely Action-Wife is home on break from her teaching job. I'm going to go hug her and hold her close for a minute.

Thanks for reading. beGood.

2 comments:

gemmak said...

Hey.....make it 10 minutes :o)

suegee said...

Oh noooooo! I'm piglet. Maybe that's why I talk about food so much in my blog. Son Rob turned out to be Tiggr, but I've told him that forever.