Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Just like normal

It feels like the quiet before the storm. Just a regular day off for me and even though I'm tempted to write a detailed essay on the activities of my day, the awful truth is that I haven't done anything interesting over the last couple of days. That might be a relative term. Just want everyone to know that I'm alive and well. Here's hoping that the day finds you the same.

On the fringes of the radar-

Election coming up soon. I think I'm staying home for this one. I was in Austin, Texas for the last one.

Last year about this time, we were in one of the biggest fire seasons I've ever covered.

I've got another dental appointment next week.

I like it when there aren't any grieving families in my post. Sometimes I need to feel what a normal day is like. I like normal.

Okay, I'm getting bored.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL... You just need another beer, is all. :)

Deb said...

Isn't it funny that we all long for "normal" and then promptly find it boring??

beFrank said...

That's life on the rollercoaster. I just know I have to be careful what I wish for.

beFrank said...

Lisa- You could be on to something.

suegee said...

Hey BF, put your feet up and enjoy that fantastic back yard of yours! How's it feel to be as boring as the rest of us????

kari anne said...

Hey! I was in Austin, Texas for the last election, too. But that's because I live here.

There's nothing like voting early (in front of the JCPenney at the mall) to get your patriotism ablaze. Maybe this year I can vote early at Target.

Tara said...

Ah, quiet and boring. I like that on my Sundays. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Check this out. Free Ipods. Just click on link : FreeIpods

beFrank said...

First, I don't find any of the people who visit my site boring in the least. Second, if I live the rest of my lifetime filled with easy days of quiet happiness, then I'd be okay with that.

Hey, Annonymous. Knock it off.

Lisa said...

Dave would call that "littering". I hate that... Spam for blogs. :-{

Start tomorrow out with a beer... you'll feel better. LOL.. Like they say, "It's 5pm somewhere".

beFrank said...

Lisa- None for me today (sigh), I'm driving. I'll have to just get buzzed from doing a helluva job.