Sunday, October 31, 2004

One for the road

A bottle of Dos Equis and a Whopper from Burger King. With all the stress, hard work and long hours, it's very important that I try to eat right while I'm travelling.

Found myself on the road to our nation's capitol by way of an overpriced airport bar out at LAX. The flight to D.C. was bumpy, but at least it wasn't crowded.

Sorry about the low-res photo. It's out of my cell phone. I carry on my news camera and really didn't want the extra weight to deal with.


We're actually staying at what looks to be a trendy place just a few blocks from the Capitol building.


The room itself ain't much to look at. . .


. . .but the bathroom's got a little style going for it.


How cool is that? It's about 1:00am local D.C. time. I had to run out and grab this shot. Through the front door of the hotel and not even half a block to the spot where I snapped this picture.

I got goose-bumps standing there looking at it.


Last shot of the night. Just me fooling around on the hotel elevators. Big day tomorrow and I've got to puzzle out some of the logistics for our coverage. I still have it in mind that I'm going to get my NaNoWriMo work started, but before that I'll write Dellis a nice e-mail love-letter to start her day. I don't think I'll be running out of interesting things to shoot, so get some sleep.

We have a long day ahead of us.

3 comments:

coolest kid in california said...

Hey beFrank...I was browsing for information on coolest kid in the us when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on this post it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about coolest kid in the us and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

Cosmetic Surgery France said...

well hello there
I just visited your blog about
columbia plastic surgery and I like what I see..why
not get on over to my site at http://www.medicare-cosmetic-surgery.com and
take a look at what I have to say about columbia plastic surgery
columbia plastic surgery

Cell Phone Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about cellular phone los angeles so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!