Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bless my Lucky Charms

Caught a break in the rain and had a relatively easy night.



Maybe it was luck from the rainbow. I snapped this from the freeway on my way to work. Well, I'm not going to worry today. I'll just see where my assignment takes me.

There's always a chance Manhatten Beach residents might get another visit from us tonight. We're expecting more rain. They got a kick out of us hanging around all day and night covering the rain flooded streets of their neighborhood. They told us, they don't usually get a lot of media attention.

I met a lot of people this year who would love to be so lucky.



Speaking of which, I'm giving some thought to my end of the year wrap up. I'll try to get it posted tomorrow or Saturday.

I hope you'll all beCool and beSafe over the next couple of days. I'm scheduled to run one of our SNG trucks on Colorado Boulevard tomorrow night for the CBS Las Vegas affiliate.

Think clear skies and dry spells for me. I know we'll find other news to cover if it doesn't rain on me any more this year.

5 comments:

Ruby in Paradise said...

ooooh . . . I love rainbows! I saw one today as well, my husband pointed it out to me! : )

beFrank said...

Hey TW, you caught me in revision mode. I hope you enjoyed your rainbow as much as i enjoyed seeing mine.

Stay warm and dry and safe and everything else good.

-bcf-

The Humanity Critic said...

great pic, rainbows are indeed a sight to be seen..

Michelle said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRYAN, BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR 2005 :O)

Lisa said...

Merry New Year!