Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Uh-oh, I'm beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

I've been kicked out of nicer places than the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA for short). I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it happens so often, I'm sure I have been.



Maybe it was my festive seasonal Santa Hat, but we had to do our 10pm and 11pm liveshots from the sidewalk outside of the museum property. Well, to be honest, the Los Angeles Mayoral debate I was helping to cover was long over and the museum folk wanted to close up shop. No offense meant and actually, none taken.



Just another day at the office. I made it home and decided to grace the blog with the results of my decorative efforts.



Yes, that's the beFrank headquarters. I took a moment to reflect on things while I snapped this picture.

I have a lot of reasons to beThankful this holiday season. I live a pretty charmed life. I have my health and I have my family. Things will never be perfect (that's not how life is supposed to work). I'm just really thankful for each day and to have had another year to be alive.

I'm thankful, because I know I can get up each day and work towards changing the things in my life that I feel a need to change.



Some things, I'm willing to let go. I could work towards changing them, but I have other areas of my life that need my attention. That's just how life is.

Action-wife may not see it that way, but she's a wonderful woman and I think she'll understand.

(sigh) Okay, I can tell I'm not getting any support on this one. Where's the ladder?

1 comment:

Ruby in Paradise said...

Nice looking headquarters! All worth it for you, I hope. : )