Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Last year's show was better

That's just my opinion, but mainly because I got to cover the show last year.

I think it's time for a beFrank "Classic" post. Out in the mudslide of La Conchita, I'm feeling a bit left out of the glitz and glamour of awards season. I've already missed the Golden Globes and the People's Choice awards shows.

How about a few pictures from last year's Golden Globes?

That dude from CSI.

Tom Cruise's ex-wife. Whatever happened to her?

Look! A Baldwin brother. They're getting to be kind of generic.

"Get me Jack Bauer. . .hell no, it can't wait until tomorrow."

What a feeling.

In the picture below, if you know who the woman on the right is, but don't know the younger woman on the left, you probably also remember when you hated to pay more than a dollar for a gallon of gasoline.

I hope she can find another job soon. I liked the two of them on the show.

Arrested Development is absolutely one of the funniest shows I never get to watch. I really need to update my TIVO season passes.

I think I written about all the pictures where I can actually recognize the celebrity. Somebody help me here.

Wait, here's one more. I have to admit, it takes a certain amount of skill as a photographer to take a picture of a woman who is recognized as one of the most beautiful women on the planet and make her look bad.

I have this fear that supermodels (super-rich ones) have a team of lawyers who comb the internet and media for unflattering images of their clients.

When her lawyers come after me, I'm going to swear that it was an artistic statement and that way they can't sue me or make me take down the picture.

I hope they have a sense of humor.

Maybe I ought to just pull the picture now or wait, maybe I can play dumb and say, I never pulled the picture because I thought it was Alicia Keyes.

Everybody knows I can easily make that mistake.


beFrank said...

Whew! I've heard the complaints from other people, but I don't think I've ever had the server problems like I got today.

dkgoodman said...

I believe that's the beautiful Maria Bello, from "ER", Payback, Coyote Ugly, Secret Window and some other movie that's out or almost out.

sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區