Thursday, February 24, 2005

Snow kidding. . .wait, didn't I just use that one?

I was scratching my head and wondering if I'd woke up in a "Groundhog's Day" situation. I was pretty sure it was a different day, but here we were in Frazier Park again looking for snow.

I'm still running on too little sleep, but I don't want to fall behind in posting. I guess my lack of sleep would be a problem, but the stories I've been getting assigned haven't exactly been working out.



Here's a quick recap. Weather in the SoCal area has been pretty rough this week. We watch out for snow in the Frazier Park area because when the road gets shut down, it affects a lot of folks.

We got a report of snow possibly coming down and that's all it took.

I'm locked and loaded.



There was no snow to be found. We spent a good part of the evening at a coffee shop and later at the Flying "J" truck stop. I hear there's a lot of problems caused by the weather, but I'm not seeing much of it.

1 comment:

magz said...

i remember the flyin J! whadda dump.. (at least it used to be)

but it appears that you've got the 'tude and an almost big nuff truck to be hangin with the hands.. LOL! stay warm friend!