Friday, March 24, 2006

Lost

It's our first morning on the mysterious island. Having spent much of the first day unconscious, I'm told it rained through much of the afternoon and through the night.

I've discovered several local drinks the natives call "beer" and a stange mixed beverage they call "mai tai", whose name I'm sure has some hidden meaning in their native language.


Incidentaly, I was surprised to find many of the locals speak english, but for some reason I am having a difficult time conversing with them.

Dellis suspects it may be some hidden effect of the numerous "beer" and "mai tai" drinks I've come to develop a taste for.

I will try to keep you all updated on our progress, but I'm also finding it difficult to operate my computer. I had another post ready to send, but upon re-reading it, I found the wording difficult to follow.

Aloha and Mahalo for now.

1 comment:

Grace said...

oh bravo, that was funny.

so good to hear of you and your wife enjoying Island time together while checkin in on the youngster...have a wonderfully blessed safe time out there and be good to the natives : )