Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm late, I'm late.

It's May, why do I feel like the March Hare? I'm late and rushing for every appointment. At least I still get a chance to witness the parts of life that are just slightly past the boundaries of ordinary and mundane.



If you caught my Friday post, then you know about the bomb scare. While performing the routine security check on one of our microwave vans, a suspicious object was found underneath near the tailpipe.



It didn't look like a bomb. It looked like a flashlight or a power screwdriver.Turned out to be a flashlight. The bomb squad guys didn't look too amused. I think the CSI season finale was on that night.

Without a reporter or a story. I could have waited all night. Actually, I could have waited the hour or so until the end of my shift.

Did somebody ask about the ACMA photos?

I'll try to get my head out of my rabbit hole and get it posted. in the meantime, feel free to take a look at them (sans commentary) on my Flickr page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.