Thursday, September 28, 2006

Power Nap, GO!

I don't want to say that I've been just goofing off the last few days. . .no, wait a minute, as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I want to say.

Over the last few days I've turned "taking it easy" into an art form. I may have underestimated my need for some down time.



That's a bracelet in the picture. I took the shot with my brand spanking new EF-S 60mm macro lens. Dellis and I were going to spend a couple of days out of town while I was off work, but I just didn't feel like doing any traveling. Being somewhere else would have been okay, but driving to get somewhere and doing a lot of walking wasn't in my game plan for this holiday.

No, this time around it was okay to spend the vacation money on camera gear and some nice nights out at our favorite local food spots.

(yawn)

I just wanted to give folks a quick update. This post has taken a lot out of me, so I'm gonna go rest up a bit.

After my nap, I'll come back and see if I can get a couple of brain cells fired up.

1 comment:

SEO said...

Your readers my enjoy other resources such as antidepressant during pregnancy and knowing some of the best sites to buy antidepressant during pregnancy .