Sunday, October 08, 2006

Giving back? Priceless.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I'm spending Saturday and Sunday as a mentor at the APTRA Academy News Anchor and Reporter training camp.

It's a cool thing that I volunteer to help with each year (well, two so far).

Folks from anywhere can pay to spend the weekend with professional journalists and get experience, advice, and just a chance to really network with the people like me who put the news on TV every day.

You might think I'm doing it just for the beer, but that's not true.

I'm doing it because I know what's it's like to need career advice. I know what it's like to want to get into news when my competition for work is fresh out of school and a decade younger than me. I do it because I know what it's like to just need a little bit more experience to get my foot in the door.

A couple of beers at the end of the day with my fellow journalists?

Shoot, that was a bonus.

1 comment:

sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區