I'm not smiling, I'm gritting my teeth.
Dave Goodman (why he hates me, I don't know) tagged me with this meme. I rarely participate, but Dellis (my lovely wife) thinks I should be more social. Pffft.
1. When I was in my twenties I performed standup comedy and was part of an improve group. We had a regular gig at a restaurant in Lomita, California called Seymour Hamm's.
2. I'm a lifelong asthmatic (hey, T) and I carry an inhaler with me every minute of every day. I rarely think about it because that's just a normal part of my life.
3. Right after college I wrote a novel, but never really tried to get it published. It's not that I don't have faith in it. At the time I put it away with the intention of doing a re-write and shopping it around eventually. I went on to other projects and just lived my life. I still expect to go back and get it published, but I'm just happy to be able to say that I've written a book.
4. My first car was a white 1979 Camaro Z-28. I've only bought myself two vehicles since my Camaro; a 1986 Nissan pickup and a 1999 Jeep Wrangler. Not by choice, but they've both been white also. It's turned into a tradition and my next car will probably be white also.
5. It hasn't happened recently, but every now and then I get an assignment that involves interviewing nude women.
I was going to write about some other stuff I did in my younger days, but I'm not sure about the statute of limitations.
Well, I guess I have to share the pain with other people.
I swear you can tag me all you want, but this is the last meme I'm doing.