Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Interesting Zoo Wildlife

Thank you FlutePrayer. Now, on to our regularly scheduled post. . .

L.A. Zoo, Zoo, Zoo.

Wow, I don't even remember how long ago it was, but that was the commercial slogan used to advertise the Los Angeles Zoo ages ago. It just popped into my head.

Hmm. Unfortunately, now it's lodged there firmly with a good chance it's going to drive me insane before I can finish writing this post.

L.A. Zoo, Zoo, Zoo.



I'm jazzed to be posting tonight. It's a lot more fun when I've seen or done something interesting worth writing about. Not that I didn't have some difficulties in getting this written up. I posted the pictures, but was delayed while Blogger worked out a temporary network hiccup. Yeah, Blogger experiencing difficulties.

Go figure. That rarely happens.



My life in news took a slight turn for the better this week. I'm still on the team working with our fellow photogs to make sure everyone is up to speed on the new equipment.

Guess what I got to do. Come on, guess.

I got to go out into the field. We're past the classroom portion of the training and now we're out in the real world putting the people and the equipment though the paces of actually covering the news.

The big story of the day (for me at least) was the announcement of Ruby the Elephant's retirement from the zoo to an elephant habitat near Sacramento.



That's Ruby.

I understand the arguments made by animal rights activists and I understand the zoo supporters who believe large animals can be held in captivity. It's an interesting conflict, but I have to confess that even though I'm more inclined to see wild animals be left in the wild, it hasn't been a pressing concern.



It was just good to be out in the field again. I liked being there and getting a sense of things for myself. I don't know if viewers watching the news can ever get the same feeling as I do when I'm actually there for a story.

I suppose that's part of what we're supposed to do.

Maybe I should have been more concerned. I'm feeling out of practice for the real job I signed on to do. I know my focus wasn't where it should have been, but I'm not beating myself up. It was a smaller story. There wasn't really anything to miss, but it'll help me keep in mind how important it is to stay focused when I'm doing my job.

All in all? Good practice. I'll try not to forget the lesson I learned.

. . .okay, and one more time. L.A. Zoo, Zoo, Zoo.

1 comment:

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,聊天室,UT聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室