Monday, May 14, 2007

How Come There Aren't Any Country Songs About Bloggers?

SNG is the abbreviation for Satellite News Gathering. I'm a news photographer and running satellite trucks is part of what I do. For the next few days I'm running that truck in Las Vegas as part of our coverage for the Academy of Country Music Awards (ACMA or ACM Awards).



A lot of you probably already knew that, but the question was asked and I thought it might be good to make sure we were all on the same page.



Even if you already knew what I do, the fact that I'm in Vegas (BABY!) might be breakng news.


Photo by Scott Mackie

I hit town just in time to hang out for an interview with Reba McEntire. That was a couple of hours ago.

Hmm. Funny, but I haven't seen any other celebs since then. I wonder where Carrot Top is hanging out.



It's still been an eventful few hours. I've got to go and secure the SNG and grab a bite to eat. I'm planning on snapping a few more celebrity shots before this over.

Ya'll come on back now, y'hear.

2 comments:

BellaKarma said...

Thank you for the lesson in acronyms.
I feel I'm back in the loop now. ;)

beFrank said...

bellakarma - The loop is good. I like to keep people who share their time with me in the loop