Thursday, May 10, 2007

Roses are red. . .

We're both too busy to just take the day off in the middle of the week this year. That doesn't diminish the importance of this particular personal milestone. Dellis and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today.



I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't subject anyone to bad romantic poetry. Since it's a work day and I can't have a beer while I'm typing this post, I think I'm going to be able to stick to that promise.

Because of the way things work out for a lot of people in the world, I think it's nice to know that even with all the problems life can throw at a marriage, some couples can make things work.

It's really super nice to be one of those couples.

Happy Anniversary to us.

1 comment:

Surfsister said...

Once again, the shag. But you sported it well. Happy Anniversary, you two!