Friday, June 22, 2007

Opera Noir

I've started this post three times already. The first try was at 2:00am and that one really didn't work out. Most days I'm better at juggling a little writing time with everything else going on around me, but on this day it just wasn't happening.

All I'm trying to say is that Dellis and I had a blast at the Opera Noir Juneteenth Celebration.

Maybe I'm feeling a bit scattered because I'm still blown away by the performance.



I knew Anchor Dave Clark's wife was an opera singer, but I'd never gotten a chance to see her on stage.

Wow.

I'm often quiet, but rarely speechless. It was a wonderful performance and I'm just thankful we got to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from www.widgetmate.com. I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.