Friday, July 06, 2007

Occupational Hazard

A reader by the name of Florian left a nice blogger comment on my last post that made mention of my writing about what "moves me".

Hmm, I wish something could help "move me" off the couch where I've been most of the day.

I haven't written much in the last couple of days mostly because I've been distracted with a pulled muscle in my back. I took off Friday and will take it very VERY easy the next couple of days. No yardwork and no sitting at my desk for long hours.

The back pain started the night of the 4th. It didn't bother me too much the next day, but Friday morning I was in a familiar pain zone.

If you're ever in the market for a used news photographer, you have to be sure to check the eyes, shoulder and back for wear. Those are the areas that go first. Well, maybe not. Actually, I think attitude and motivation go first, but you can slap a few modern accessories on them and they'll shoot like new for a couple more years.

Tell you what, if I can find a nice comfortable spot, I'll fire up the laptop and take it for a spin tomorrow around the internet. There's more that's been happening and if I can't work outside this weekend, I'd like to spend it writing.

Happy Friday and remember to lift from the knees.

1 comment:

sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區