Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tijuana odds and ends and a job that mostly ROCKS!

Being a News Photographer ROCKS!

Being a News Photographer who volunteers to help train his brethren news photographers on their station's new computerized non-linear edit system because he picks up on computer software faster than most people and has a nice calm relaxed teaching style doesn't really rock.

Having a boss who has always rewarded the good work ethics and the positive attitude of yours truly also ROCKS!

When you add it all up, even when I'm training people I can still go to work and feel like I'm doing a job I enjoy. No doubt, I'd choose working in the field over training, but this needs to be done and I can do it.

I'm in the middle of another training week and there haven't been many photo opportunities. Here's a few more shots of Tijuana.



I didn't know they had a Costco.

Not much else going on. We've got another busy weekend coming up (details to follow), so my plan is to get the yardwork out of the way today.

That's not really my plan, but She Who Must Be Obeyed is expecting that it is.

Cheers.

2 comments:

dkgoodman said...

Not to be picky, but I think She Who Must Be Obeyed is capitalized. ;)

beFrank said...

dkgoodman - Whoops. Yeah, you're right.