Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Out and About

No news for me. It's kind of nice to decompress a bit. I'm sitting in the 333 Bar at the Marriott hotel in downtown Los Angeles. I'd be sitting in a movie at the Laemmle theater, but there's nothing playing that I'm willing to sleep through.



Dellis has a meeting at the LAUSD district office and I spent some time just wandering around downtown with my camera and my laptop. I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but it works for me.

Check out the Bradbury Building in the slideshow. I walked from there to the Marriott and had a snack (fried shrimp and calamari with a cold beer) while I waited for Dellis.

First day went well. I'm on roll.

2 comments:

BellaKarma said...

Love the candid photos of L.A.! Much prettier than any postcard. :)

Anonymous said...

love the pics. i miss l.a.