Monday, December 17, 2007

How many hours in a vacation day?

It's not a terribly long vacation, but I'm determined (and motivated, darn it!) to cram as much nothing into the few days I have off as possible.

By "nothing", I mean all the little things that I've wanted to do, but had to bump down lower on the priority list, because there's only 25 hours in a day.



That includes some writing (yay!) and gardening (grrr!).



Near the top of my impossible long "list of things to relax and enjoy life while I'm on vacation" is reading for the first time completely with no breaks and re-starts "The Razor's Edge".

I won't cheapen its' literary pedigree by cracking wise about it being the novelization of a nearly forgotten Bill Murray movie. The book was given to me by one of the best writers on the planet (You go, Buzz! How's that motivatin' you, eh!) and I've been trying to get to it for a number of years.

Well, warm up the comfy couch, I'm making the time to read this vacation.




BTW - If there's anything you think I should be doing, feel free to offer up the suggestion and yes, having a cold beer later today is already on the list. Booyaaaaaaaa!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

The Misanthrope said...

That is what I try to do on my vacations -nothing but read and hang around. But, now I have a new computer and that is taking all my time.

Omar Cruz said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written. Congratulation. Do you want to see something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: beach real estate, condo, condos for sale. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com