Friday, December 21, 2007

Is it just me?

Advil. That seems to help when every muscle in my body is sore. I feel like I've gone fifteen rounds with my backyard. I didn't want to spend much time in the yard during my days off, but I know it would mean a lot to Dellis if the yard is looking its' best for the holidays.

I went after that yard like a demon today. Chopping, snipping, digging, raking, sawing and fixing anything and everything. There's a lot that's needed my attention all year and I worked from sun up until after it got dark and cold outside.

I'm tired, but it felt good to see some progress.

The pond is full and the water is flowing, but work on the stream will have to wait until after the holidays to be completed. The filter is filtering, the UV light is killing micro-organisms and the fountainhead. . .well, I'll get back to that tomorrow.

I ran new wiring for the low voltage lights. I even managed to re-attach three of them (and two are still working).

Of the thirty odd pavers that have been sitting in the flower bed out front, I moved them to the backyard. I dug out space for them, laid all of them out and properly seated about twenty of them.

Where the dog has destroyed the underlayment for the stone pathway, I dug it up and (hopefully) dog-proofed it.

Many trees were trimmed and many weeds were pulled.

The torches were tested. I'll have to fill all of them, but that can wait until Sunday.

Tomorrow, I'll survey the land and figure out how to fit what still needs to be done into the one day I have to do it and maybe, just maybe, I'll have the energy to pull out my camera and take pictures of my handiwork.

Is this how other people vacation?

Blogged with Flock


darleene said...

pictures, beFrank, pictures!

sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人圖片區