Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmases!

YAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN! It's Christmas morning. Dellis has been up and about, but the kids will sleep in as long we let them. From what I remember, that's what college students do.

I'll stop in and update as the day moves along.

FlutePrayer gifted me a Darth Vader Clock over on Facebook. Thanks, "Flute".

I just heard from Lomara. She's the first to stop by with a Merry Christmas comment this morning.

Darleene has wished me a Merry Christmas and I promise I'll work on getting some shots of the yard to post. I was too worn down to lift a camera all week.

FlutePrayer has been online this afternoon and also wished the Frank household a Merry Christmas

I got an email from Dave Clark. He's doing well up in the San Francisco Bay area and sends his regards.




Blogged with FlockFlutePr

1 comment:

darleene said...

Merry Christmas beFrank!