Thursday, January 31, 2008

Debate: PART II!

I'm as tired as I can get and still function. This is day two of the debate marathon and I'm really looking forward to sleeping over the weekend.

I sure wish tomorrow were Friday.



Carl, Monica, Joe and I did everything we could to make sure our reporters, CBS Newspath, and CBS affiliate KPIX from San Francisco all got first class service from us.



Don't even ask me what happened during the debate. I couldn't focus my attention enough to follow along with the activities.



We're one liveshot away from putting this day behind us. Yeah, this day put up a good fight, but after all is said and done, everybody out here kicked ass.

We can't say that every day.

I don't want to jinx it, but that's how I'm feeling right now.

Also tired.

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

EL-GUAPO said...

I heard the story behind the story was all the celebrities sitting in the front row. Or maybe that was just the story. Whatever.