Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Artful Morning.

Sometimes I wonder if Anca Ionescu's husband helped her move her gallery pieces from her parent's house where they were stored (because they have so much more room) to the galleries where her work was shown.

Also, did he rent a van from U-Haul to do it.



That was my early day today before my shift.  I was glad to do it.  Awesome (yes, she might be reading this).

I'm joking, it was fun to spend time with Dellis and help her work on something she 's into.  It's nice that we're both making time to work on our individual creative endeavors. 



Hanging out and helping Dellis, my day before coming into work was actually more interesting than what I did at the office (that doesn't happen often).  I'm training again this week and that's cool (yeah, but we all know, I'd rather be shooting).

Oh and nothing against my trainees (they're never really the problem), as always, I'm just taking a few hits of boredom for the team.  Rah.  Go team, go.



Of course, that doesn't mean I haven't continued in my efforts to take over the world.  I sit and write this in "my cubicle" at the station.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm currently working on a treatment for a film script.  It's nice to actually be able to sit down and work out a story.  That shouldn't take me more than a couple of days to complete.

I'm expecting taking over the world to take much longer.  It might be weeks before I accomplish that.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

turdpolisher said...

When you become malevolant dictator, will you please do something about ribbon-cuttings and ground-breakings?

Thanks.

beFrank said...

Hey, I'm angling for benevolent. . .but we'll see how it goes.