Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey, you remember when I used to write?

Okay, so this is how bad it's getting. I got the pictures posted, but I have an early shift tomorrow morning and I don't have nearly enough time to tell you what's going on here.



You got Kaj Goldberg and Lou Varella. Kaj was working on a story and Lou was training with me on the Aurora Edit system.



Really. I gotta get some sleep.



I was happy with the way the pictures came out and I wanted to get them posted. I'd stay up and keep writing, but I've got a killer week ahead of me. All week long, I'm filling in for a vacationing Inland Empire Bureau Photographer. That means I'll be driving somewhere out towards the Riverside/San Bernadino area every day.

Wish me luck.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

lomara said...

Good luck and be safe out there! If you find yourself in Riverside, and talk to any of the firefighters out there, look up my cousin. She dispatches the helicopters for Cal Fire. The fire danger is rising, so I know she is getting busy!

darleene said...

At least we know you're fair and take pictures of men that are as good as the women's pictures.

beFrank said...

lomara - Don't say, fire. I'm hoping for an easy week.

darleene - Thanks. I had a couple of feminist groups threatening to sue me.

BTW - Yes, I'd still consider being on the panel or helping out.