Thursday, May 15, 2008

From where I am.

It's getting close to time for me to shower and shave and get dressed for the gallery reception. Expect pictures later this evening. For now, I just wanted to drop a few words of wisdom before I have to "suit up".

I'm looking forward to the evening.


It's going to be a really nice night.


Okay, then.


Yup, that's about it.


I wish there something profound to add, but that's all I got. Heck, I don't even have a photo to drop in.

Goodnight, everybody!

(sigh)

Okay, let me just add one thing. It saddens me some that lately I've had a small twinge of anxiety floating over me each time I've sat down to write. Nothing too heavy, but still, my free time has been so short in recent months that I haven't been able to just relax and do the kind of writing I enjoy. There's always a number of other things needing to be done and many of them a higher priority than writing.

We (okay, me), I live in complicated times. I suppose I'll never have the freedom to do ALL the things I want to do. That's just the way of the world and I accept it. I'm fortunate, because there's enough time in my life to do a lot of the things I have to do and still many of the things I want to do.

I hope this is making some sort of sense. See, really, that's all I have time for.

By the way, tomorrow is the fourth year anniversary of my blog. I'm not stopping.

Woo-hoo!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

darleene said...

Ohhhh I totally understand what you mean. This is why I have so many anonyblogs. *sigh*