Monday, August 25, 2008

These Boots (and cameras) Were Made for Walking

Aww, you missed it.

Even though I've been making superhuman efforts to ease up on weekend activities, CBS2/KCAL9 Reporter Dave Malkoff talked me into participating in the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk.

Amateur and professional still photographers from all walks of life were organized into groups of no more than fifty in cities all over the planet and set loose to shoot whatever pictures they dang well pleased.



These are some of my shots. Dellis (who just got a Canon Rebel XSi) is going through digital photography bootcamp and made the walk with me along with several of my co-workers.

We had a blast.

I'm hearing they intend to make this an annual event. I hope you can make it next year.

1 comment:

EL-GUAPO said...

I go on self-assigned photo walks all the time. I didn't know organized photo walks even existed anywhere. I would love to get in on something like that. I guess I'll have to try and get Eugene, Oregon added to the list of cities.