Friday, February 13, 2009

Portrait of a Reporter

I managed to take this last Saturday night while doing a bit of overtime because of bad weather.

There was mud everywhere and scattered downpours didn't make this the easiest evening out in the field. I can't complain. I was making a little extra change that I'll be putting to good use this weekend.



Anyway, that's Kristine Lazar Hatton touching up her makeup a few minutes before going live.

Being a fan of still photography and finding myself every now and then in the right place, at the right time, with the right lensr. . .lighting, makeup, expression, etc. . .

I'm just happy to have had the opportunity to capture this moment. The last time I got a nice shot of Kristine, her mother used it as the background picture on her computer.

I wonder what she thinks of this one.

5 comments:

Rick Rivers said...

Befrank: Beautiful photo!

beFrank said...

Thanks Rick.

turdpolisher said...

sweet shot!

Thomai said...

Amazing photo! very Marlena Deitrich-
She outta have a copy, framed in her home-

and if you have another show- this is a good one for it.

Hackney said...

How random. I used to work with her a couple years back in Fresno. I found your blog through b-roll and just a few posts in I see this.