Monday, March 16, 2009

Artistic Lives and Loves

A smart man knows his limitations.  I hope someday to be a smart man.

It's 3:00am and I really should be in bed, but I felt like I needed to add further proof to my theory about the weekend being maybe five or six hours too short.  So here we are and even though I did some of what I intended to do this weekend, there's one thing still to be done.

I can't quite call it a wrap just yet.  I need to mention that Dellis and I attended the 0pening reception for a Gallery Show at the Avenue 50 Studio on Saturday night.



It was a great reception and the coolest part was the fact that my lovely wife had one of her fiber sculptures in the show.

Woo-hoo is right.



It was a juried show and the Avenue 50 Gallery has got quite a bit of street cred in the Los Angeles art world.



It was quite an honor to be included in the show and I'm all kinds of proud of the lovely Mrs. Frank.

Woo.

I'm starting to go a little crossed eyed from sleep deprivation, so let me just add my thanks again to all of our friends and family who made it a point to come out and support Dellis' artistic endeavors.



Heh-heh, I also would like to thank all the people we DON'T know who made it out.  Heck, now that we've gotten acquainted, next time let's try to car pool.






















PS- My thanks to fellow photographer Auxy Herrera for taking over the camera for a few shots.  I like being in the picture too sometimes.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

#167 Dad said...

Please pass my congratulations and best wishes on to action wife.