Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bits and Pieces (Captioned).

I'm not going to get anything done this weekend if I actually try to write up a post to explain these pictures.



Sylmar barricade on Friday night.  No live shot, but i was close enough to hear the shooting.



The bookends made it home this week for Spring Break and "the heck of it" respectively.  Our youngest daughter and son here being forced to smile for the camera.



The Garden of Angels story hasn't aired yet.  This ranks as one of the saddest stories I've ever covered.



New seats for the Chinese Theater and I got to hang out on Hollywood Boulevard for the live shot.



Actually over a week ago, but I really wanted to mention I had an assignment that put me in the 901 Bar near USC. 

I hate the fact that I'm leaving so much out.  Every one of thee shots deserves a post, but if it's going to happen, I'll have to try to get back to the blog later today.

Happy Sunday.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F
茶葉

製茶廠直銷,提供線上訂購高級茶葉禮盒
阿里山高山茶葉、大禹嶺高山茶葉、梨山高山茶葉、杉林溪高山茶葉、凍頂烏龍
高山茶、烏龍茶、茶葉禮盒、綠茶、鐵觀音、花茶
各種茶葉介紹,茶葉製作過程,茶葉挑選,水質選擇,茶葉特色介紹等資訊。


z