Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Motherdear 1911-2009

The sadness just weighs me down and I feel like not being a part of everything, but that's not really an option.

My lovely wife Dellis' grandmother passed away Sunday night.  She was 98 years old.



Tomorrow we'll be attending a memorial service for her.  Tonight I'm wrapping up work on a DVD slideshow of old photographs.

Love the old photographs.



I spent a few hours yesterday sorting through stacks of albums and scanning pictures into my computer.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing the past couple of days.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Vanessa D. Alexander said...

She had a long full life. Beautiful lady. May God's comfort roll over you and give you the strength you need.

turdpolisher said...

sending prayers and good thoughts.

roxanne said...

That's a great picture of Aunt Laura. I sure do miss her, especially her stories and the gossip. LOL