Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Other Day.

I'm actually sitting in the satellite truck up near the fire burning in Azusa or maybe it's burning in the hills above Azusa.  I can't really tell because I'm closer, but still nowhere near the fire which Glen Walker and I (okay, mostly him) spotted on the way to a completely different story yesterday.



See, I'm posting these shots and intending to write about the day I had on Monday, but now it's Wednesday and a lot has happened and I'd probably just blow off the Monday events, but I got to work with Kristine Lazar (whom I hardly ever get to see) and I'm working on this out in the field and I don't have the pictures from yesterday with me, so there we are.

Woof.



We doing live shots over at the Buena Park Police Station, giving the rundown on the developments on the model murder story.

See, this is why I'm interested, but not feeling a need to rush out and see Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds". . . hey, did I spell it wrong right?



When you cover stories that feature dismemberment, stuffing body parts in a suitcase and ends with a suicide twist, a Hollywood film that plays extreme acts of violence for entertainment just seems like amateur hour.

Yeah, I'm still going to go see it, but I can wait until the crowds thin out.

This last shot is included because I wanted to have dated proof that I'm serious when I claim to set up a hair/back light at least twice a year.



Okay, that's one.

I'll try to get some more posts up, but don't expect any flame shots from this particular fire.  I'm closer than I was yesterday, but I'm still not close enough to see anything burning.

Maybe I'll go set up some lights for the reporter I'm working with tonight.  You know, kind of get it out of the way for the year.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does KABC-TV seem to send 2 live trucks to every story?

'Course when you got 25+ of them, you can do that....

Anonymous said...

I wish you health and happiness every day!
Ich wünsche Ihnen Glück und Gesundheit jeden Tag!
Je vous souhaite santé et bonheur chaque jour!

整形
婦產科
張艮輝
法拍屋
瑜珈
服飾
隔熱紙
清潔
雲林

Anonymous said...

Recommend some of Taiwan's high-quality sites so that you do reference and to share ~ and we wish everyone peace and happiness!

Insulation paper:隔熱紙,health foods:保健食品,Baby Cakes:彌月蛋糕
Kaohsiung County Tourism:高雄縣旅遊,>Kaohsiung yoga:高雄瑜珈,Shiba Inu:柴犬
Kenting Tourism:墾丁旅遊,cleaning companies清潔公司,cheese cake:乳酪蛋糕
Clothing wholesale:服飾批發,Vietnamese brides:越南新娘,brides from mainland China:大陸新娘
Shaping:整形,MOTEL:MOTEL,Japanese clothing:日系服飾
Jelly silicone:果凍矽膠,brides from mainland China:外籍新娘,Kaohsiung Tourism:高雄旅遊
Cake:蛋糕,yoga classes:瑜珈教室,Torque Wrench:扭力板手
Internet marketing:網路行銷,website ranking:網站排名,seo:seo

Anonymous said...

agendas
calendarios personalizados
calendarios 2012
agendas 2012
Hydroxycut
calendarios
Nitro Tech
dipticos
buzoneo
casa lola
mailing
flyers
folletos
imprenta online
impresion
tripticos
hoteles en el pais vasco
Animal Cuts
centro especial de empleo
NO Xplode
imprenta