Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go LAKERS. . .Central!

I need to try to remember to add "Central" into casual conversation whenever possible.

Check it out, I was out at the Lakers training facility in El Segundo today for the annual media day.



It's just a big ol' media availability where the Lakers (even the good ones) come out and make themselves, oh, I don't know. . .available for interviews, sound bites, tags, promos and such.

Not a bad assignment. I know lots of people (mostly Lakers fans), who would enjoy trading places with me on days like this.

Yeah, sorry. That's just not going to happen.

Still, enjoy the slideshow. . .CENTRAL!

2 comments:

darleene said...

Did you ask Lamar Odom about his wedding???? I need a Wedding Decorator post!

darleene said...

Hey, btw, was that Janeen???