Thursday, December 03, 2009

Assignment: Grammy Nominations

Can't sit and write this morning.  I've got more than a few errands to run.



Here are a few shots from the press pool room at last night's Grammy Nominations show.



It was an interesting press event.  You might have seen the spaghetti of cables that the pool feeds mult boxes turned into.



Early in the day, it wasn't too bad, but it got much worse.

This is just one of those days that I enjoyed even with all the stress and deadline pressure involved.



Too much gear in too small of a space.  I'm just glad I actually got there early enough to secure a spot at the bar.

The room where we set up was actually the restaurant at the LA Live Conga Room.



Grrr. I try not to kick myself for missing opportunities.  I get more than my fair share of photo ops, but I had to be outside at the van while most of the nominees made their passes through the press rooms.



Ok, no Ringo shot (this time), but still a pretty amazing day at the office.

Probably more for the celebrities that I almost witnessed, than for the ones that I did see.

(sigh) Gotta go.  Let's chat later.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

#167 Dad said...

Smokey and Ringo. How smooth is that!