Thursday, January 14, 2010

Junk in the Trunk!

I wish I could tell you that I've made incredible progress in the new year towards my ultimate goal of taking over the world.  Sorry.  The truth is just that carelessly I've stacked the deck against me.



Since the beginning of the year I've been filling all my available free time with odds and ends of different things that I apparently "need to get done."



Well, at least I've managed to take a few pictures since the beginning of the year.



Shucks, as a matter of fact. taking pictures is one of the few things I feel like I've still been able to do.

I've got a few small stories to tell from the past week or so, but it seems like I run out of time whenever I sit down at the keyboard.



I think I need to get back to basics.  Post a few pictures and talk about where I was that day.

Suzie Suh and I were in Tarzana and Santa Monica on Tuesday.  We interviewed a doctor and a handful of people out on the street about the study from Oxford that had just been released that day.



The study claimed that people with extra fat around their middle are less healthy than people with extra fat in their rear ends.

Yup, butt jokes were a dime a dozen that night.

I had to shoot (discreetly, of course) heavier people walking around.  I felt guilty about that.  Not because I had any problem recording their images.  I just felt like I could have been in some of the b-roll myself.

Of course, that didn't stop me from having a nice thick slice of lasgna pizza for lunch.

Good times.

Nighty-night.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

turdpolisher said...

your title has prodded me into starting my yearly cleaning of the news unit. i'm afraid the pics won't be nearly so nice. probably won't smell so nice either.