Thursday, January 07, 2010

Who Are These People?

. . .and what are they choosing?

Did a little news work at the People's Choice Awards yesterday.  It was just a bit odd, because I really wasn't expecting to be a part of the awards season outside of an SNG assignment later this month for the Grammy Awards.

Seems like at the last minute, the logistics became a bit daunting to accomplish everything the station wanted to do with their coverage.  A second body was needed, so I got the call.



I wish I could stay and write a bit more, but my time is rarely my own.  I have to run a few errands, so I'll leave you with some photos and a promise to post some more later today.

Thanks for understanding.  I hope you enjoy the pics.













Heh-heh, Mariah Carey.  You so crazy.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

#167 Dad said...

Great pics - as always.
Mariah doesn't look drunk...