Thursday, April 15, 2010

Artsy BeFrank.

After a long day at the office, it's a struggle to stop and pull out the camera to shoot. Especially without a group to back me up.



I took the time last night. In part because I've been promising myself I would. Mostly though, because I dug the way the low clouds (fog?) were hanging around the top of the Citibank building.

With a little encouragement, I might be persuaded to keep shooting.

Seriously, somebody say something nice before I crawl up in a fetal position here.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

BellaKarma said...

I nearly forgot how much I love, love, love this skyline until I saw your photograph! It's like falling in love all over again! Thank you!

beFrank said...

Wow. Thanks for the awesome comment. I'm so glad I took the time to get this shot.

Clif said...

It's an awesome shot! I'd hang it on my wall if I could.

#167 Dad said...

Clif store my adjective!!!
I'LL HAVE TO SWITCH FROM AWESOME TO ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING