Friday, June 25, 2010

Rita Garcia Round the Clock

Since I know that Rita Garcia's mom sometimes reads my blog, I figure it's a nice thing to feature her daughter in a post. Irene Garcia's little girl Rita has done a full turn of the clock reporting on the fans and fan-antics out in Glendale today.

I feel her pain, having worked more than a few double shifts myself lately.

Nice job, Ms. Garcia. Get some sleep and then come on back for those weekend newscasts.

Myself? I'm gonna see if I can dig up a copy of "Lethal Weapon" to watch on my much anticipated weekend.

I just keep hearing Danny Glover's line in my head.

"I'm too--"

Heck, you know what I'm saying.

Posted via email from beFrank's posterous

1 comment:

#167 Dad said...

"...for this shucks."
You know, I've been quoting Danny G. all week.