Tuesday, July 06, 2010

24LA

Yeah, maybe I am crazy.

I'm gathering information and mapping out a plan for a photo project I'll be shooting on the 24th of this month.  I'm going to shoot pictures around Los Angeles County during a 24 hour period.  Starting after work on Friday night and continuing straight through Saturday night.

I'm just kicking around some ideas for cool locations and at this stage, I'm very open to suggestions.  I'm mostly looking for LA landmarks, but I'm going to try to add a lot of "not quite ordinary" points of interest.

Hollywood Sign
Music Center/Dorothy Chandler Pavillion
The Frolic Room
The 4th Street bridge
The Griffith Observatory
La Brea Tar Pits
Disney Concert Hall
Union Station
LA City Hall
Staples Center
LA Live/Nokia Theater
The Pantry
Rodeo Drive
Westwood Boulevard
Venice Beach
3rd Street Santa Monica
Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena
King Taco
Original Tommy's Burgers
Melrose Avenue
Hollywood Boulevard
World Book and News
Sunset and Vine
The Roxy
Viper Room
Hustler Store
Pink's Hot Dogs
Cinerama Dome
The Colliseum
Vincent Thomas Bridge
Point Fermin
Santa Monica Pier
LAX
Century Plaza Hotel
Avenue of the Stars
110 Freeway MTA Bus Stop
Marina del Rey
The Queen Mary
Redondo Beach Pier
UCLA
USC
The W Hotel
The Comedy Store
Cedar Sinai Hospital
The Beverly Center
Pacific Dining Car
Krispy Kreme Donuts
Hollywood Forever Cemetary
Fatburgers Westwood
LA Zoo
24 Hour Fitness
Denny's Diner
(bakery)
(floral company)
(police department)
(fire department)
The Mustang Motel
Wal Mart
LA Times Delivery
The Hollywood Freeway
Taco Trucks
LA Harbor
Movie Production Locations

I've got a few people interested in tagging along on the project.  I don't want to make it a large group shoot, but let me know if you might want to hang out for any parts of it.

I hear sometimes insanity can be contagious.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Clif said...

Great idea for a shoot. I'm looking forward to the pictures!