Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts on the Day of my Daughter's Wedding.

Not breaking news, but definitely deserving of an update.  My daughter Dania's wedding this weekend is going well.



The groom, Kato (yes, his name is Kato) and my daughter survived the rehearsal (and the rehearsal dinner, mmmm).  I probably should be sleeping, but I'm up making sure the batteries are charged for all the photo and video gear I'm using.

Don't worry.  I have a trusted photographer shooting the ceremony and family pictures.  My gear is just for me to have fun taking candid shots behind the scenes.



So, the rehearsal dinner was at the Temecula Yardhouse.  Yes, they do have beer.  I had an Arrogant Bastard (heh-heh) with my meal, but started out with a Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse suggested by my son.



Mmmm.  The beer was good and a nice cold beer was just what I needed at that point.

Picking up my tuxedo on Friday, the shirt sleeves and the pants were too short.  I had to wait one more day for them to get the on-site tailor on the case.



Not really enough to worry me, but I  would have rathered Friday things to have been settled on Friday.

The weather looks to be nice and the late evening start time should give the day a chance to cool off just enough to make it a beautiful Summer day (in the Fall).



I'm happy.  My family is happy.  I don't think it gets any better than this.

It's late.  I have a daughter to give away.  Time for me to get a little sleep.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Thomai said...

Lovely!!! Congrats and may the live happily together~