Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Francis.

My daughter Dania Veronica Francis and her husband (my son-in-law) Kato Ivan Francis.



This was one of a set of engagement photos that I took of the couple.  This particular picture was enlarged and framed for display at the reception.

As much as I enjoyed snapping a few shots before and after the ceremony (even sneaking one or two with a pocket camera and cell phone camera during), I still tried to just relax and enjoy the ceremony as advised by all my friends.

So now, like everyone else, I can hardly wait to see the shots from the "official" wedding photographer.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

5 comments:

Michael Olivia said...

Hi,
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made for this blog. I Really like this..
I have added your blog to My Blog Roll at http://satellitesnews.blogspot.com. So would you put my blog too; our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.
I will hope you would add my blog.
Thanks

Horonto said...

My oldest daughter is 16. Her behing the wheel is a big change. Don't know how I will handle walking her down the ailse.

Your daughter lookins stunning the dude looks like a decent guy.

Congrats Byron

Horonto

David said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post.

I 've added your blog to My Friends Blog at

http://nasa-space-info.blogspot.com

So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

beFrank said...

I'm not adding anyone who asks in the comments section.

darleene said...

Bryan, I added you to my blog roll. Would you add me?????

LOL.