Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick Hits.

That "Survivor" producer finally got arrested the other day.  Last summer I spent more than a couple of hours standing around on the street outside of his parent's home in Palos Verdes.



So, as I stood around outside of J-A-I-L the other night, it brought back a few memories (none very fond) of that time during the summer.

Just for the record, I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty thing, but I don't like it when husbands kill their wives and likewise, wives killing husbands.

Come on.  Did we learn nothing from Scott Peterson?

Just walk away people.  Just walk away.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

melocoton said...

that's a great shot! greetings from barcelona.

www.kamjey.com

Top World News said...

Awesome blog!!!

Your blog is very interesting and postings are really exceptional.I love your blog and i m a "Follower" too. Its very unique.

I have added your link in my blog http://vigltd.blogspot.com/ under "Blogs I Like to Read" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading your blog.

I would be glad if you could also link back.

Thanks for your time.

Hope u too would like my blog...