Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Eats.

I'm drawing a line in the sand and renewing my commitment to all things literary in my life. So, I'm all in for more reading and writing.

If it puts me down for the count, well, at least we'll all know I went out fighting the good fight.



Life has been very hectic this year and even more lately with my volunteer early (3am) shift.

I'm mostly recovered from the last few weeks of odd hours and very little sleep. Still, I'm fuzzy right now. There are big gaps in my memory from the past few weeks.



I do remember grabbing a burger at the "Hole in the Wall Burger Joint" a couple times recently. Good burger. The pretzel bun and sweet potato fries are my recommendations.

My day is starting and I'm heading for work. Let's hope something cool happens and I get to shoot it. Heck, I hear some people actually like hearing about my life in news.




(Bear claws. Grrrrrrr!)

1 comment:

France said...

Your blog is outrageous! I mean, Ive never been so entertained by anything in my life! Your vids are perfect for this. I mean, how did you manage to find something that matches your style of writing so well? Im really happy I started reading this today. Youve got a follower in me for sure!