Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Fairly Ready

Out in the Ventura County Bureau for the last couple of days instead of my regular metro L.A. beat.  Our story today was a preview of the Ventura County Fair which opens on Wednesday at 11:00am.

P149

It was fun to see the rides and what nots being set up.  It's the kind of thing I wish I had a still camera to capture (along with the free time to make it happen).  In fact, I almost feel like making the trek and taking some pictures.

Just out of curiosity, anybody interested?

1 comment:

Crosby Kenyon said...

Would have been, if I still lived out there. I love the picture you did provide. It's complete in its incompleteness. The artificial light on the setup as it renders is perfect against the backdrop of the eternally changing light of dawn/dusk.